The Turning System from Quart Healthcare is a low air loss mattress replacement system with lateral rotation therapy. It combines the most advanced technology and clinically effective features for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- ROTATION ANGLE – Can be independently selected for 20-degrees or 40-degrees.
- ROTATION TIME – Can be adjusted from 5 min. to 95 min. or the caregiver can select the Static Function which will stop the Rotation Function and provide true low air loss therapy for comfortable pressure relief.
- INDIVIDUAL AIR CUSHION DESIGN FOR MAXIMUM PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION.
- PERMANENTLY INFLATED LATERAL SIDE BOLSTERS FOR ADDED SAFETY. SIMPLE, MODULAR CELL CONSTRUCTION – Replacement of individual cells and components is quick, easy, and cost effective. Cells are attached externally with snaps for easy disinfecting.
- 2″ CONVOLUTED FOAM BASE – This provides added patient protection in event of power failure. The foam is enclosed in a moisture proof material that protects against bacteria build up.
- “TRUE” LOW AIR LOSS TECHNOLOGY – Air escapes at a high flow rate from 72 laser- cut openings and distributes equally under a vapour-permeable, quilted cover that acts to wick moisture away from the patient.
- VAPOUR-PERMEABLE CONTOURED TOP COVER – Facilitates patient centering and leg abduction. Each surface comes with two fully-quilted zip covers. They wick moisture away from the body and prevent shearing and friction. All covers are machine washable, antimicrobial, fluid resistant and flame retardant.
- ADJUSTABLE SECURITY TIES – Eight ties secure the system to any standard hospital bed frame.
- AUTO-FIRM MODE – This feature provides, within seconds, a stable surface for patient transfers and nursing procedures (returns to original settings after 30 min. if auto-firm is not deactivated).
- SOFT/FIRM – Eight soft/firm settings are available for easy comfort adjustment. This allows the caregiver to fine tune therapeutic support and optimize patient comfort.
Master Control Unit Features
- MASTER CONTROL UNIT – Double insulation for whisper quiet operation. Light weight and durable with adjustable brackets that hang at the head or foot of bed, allowing for easy clinician or patient oriented control.
- ENCLOSED CABLE MANAGEMENT – This feature prevents tangled and trailing air hoses.
- EASY-ACCESS FILTER – Cleaning is simple because the filter is readily accessible.
- AUTO ALARM – This will alert the caregiver in the event of a power failure
|Weight Capacity||Up to 1000 lbs|
|Inflated Dimension||36″ x 80″ x 9.5″|
|Weight||33 lbs (standard)|
|Air Cell Material||Nylon|
|Cover Material||Quilted fabric with polyurethane coating|
|Base Material||Woven Polyester fabric with PVC backing|
|Safety Standard||Meets open flame requirements (FCC 16CFR 1633)|
Control Unit Specifications
|Inflation Time||Under 1 minute|
|Functions||8 comfort levels; Auto firm; Static mode
Low Air Loss; CPR Valve
|Power Requirement||100~120 volt, 60Hz, 5 Amp|
|Size||16.5″(L) x 6.7″(W) x 10.6″(H)|
|Max. Air-flow||1200 lpm|